Let Marco Polo's Venice Travel Guide show you the heart of Venice. If you're a bit short of time to prepare for your trip, don't want to miss anything and like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out, look no further. This inspirational, itinerary-based guide comes in a unique, spiral bound format designed to be used on the move. Visit Murano to see how glass is blown, take a canal cruise on a gondola or vaporetto and enjoy a night on Piazza San Marco. The city awaits!
Each chapter in the Venice Spiral Guide is based around a region of the city and includes:
- Instant knowledge - a neat, introductory overview split into 3 areas - Top 10, Don't Miss, At Your Leisure so you get an instant idea of what that area is like and whether it suits your mood that day
- Inspirational ideas from dawn til dusk - `My Special Day' is a recommended tour exploring an area or a different aspect of the destination
- Instant information - a straight to the point, unique, questioning structure highlights the key points for all Top 10 sights in a fun and highly accessible way
- Relaxation - every sight has a suggestion for time out so you have time to pause and savour the moment whether it's in a park or people watching in a lovely coffee shop
- Try something new - if you've been before our Insider Tips will uncover sides of the city that might have eluded you last time
In addition to the refreshing, instant access content, the format of the guide makes it super easy to use on the move:
- Spiral binding makes it easy to handle, you can fold the book back on itself so it's always ready on the page you need
- Pocket size - easily fits in a pocket or small bag for quick reference
- Use it on your road trip - road atlas and pull out map are also included
So you haven't had a chance to sift through Trip Advisor, read that doorstep sized guide or get advice from your friends. No worries. Your Marco Polo Venice Spiral Travel Guide is here to help. With all the key information neatly put together in this handy, pocket sized guide, you're good to go.
AUTHOR: Marco Polo was the original, trailblazing tourist. He was born into a wealthy Venetian merchant family in 1254 and at the age of 17 he embarked on an epic journey to Asia, as one of the first westerners to ever visit China. When he returned 24 years later he recorded his extensive travels in a book - publishing possibly the first travel guide ever - and introducing Europeans to Central Asia and China. Marco Polo's travels have since inspired countless adventurers to set off and see the world. Allegedly, Christopher Columbus set off across the Atlantic with a copy of Marco Polo's original book! It is this pioneering spirit that drives us at Marco Polo Travel Publishing to provide you with the best guides, maps and atlases possible - to inspire you to set off on your own adventures and help you travel the world. We offer a wide range of high quality travel publications to over 200 destinations, all written by local and trusted authors. Pocket Guides Compact, colourful guides packed with Insider Tips and a free Touring App. Spiral Guides Itinerary-based guides in a unique, lay-flat spiral bound format. Travel Handbooks Visually inspiring, comprehensive guides offering detailed advice and informative infographics. Travel Journals Beautifully designed travel journals for use on the road. Phrasebooks Pocket-sized and packed with everyday phrases for confident communication. Folded Maps High quality touring maps with innovative Zoom system. City & Holiday Maps Compact, laminated maps with a detailed scale and maximum coverage. Road Atlases Clear, easy-to-read cartography in a handy spiral bound format. marcopologuides.com