Here's our email in case you missed it, which we'll keep updating with new ideas:
For a change we thought we'd share some free resources that authors have created to help keep us all entertained, amused and healthy. Here are just some of our picks:
- Oliver Jeffers - author of The Day the Crayons Quit - hosts a Stay at Home Story Time on Instagram every weekday.
- As reported by the BBC and other news sites, there's a worldwide Teddy Bear Hunt inspired by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury's famous book, We're Going on a Bear Hunt.
- Bestselling illustrator Millie Marotta is offering a Love the NHS image to download and colour in.
- Elevenses with The World of David Walliams. Listen to a free audio story from The World's Worst Children 2 every day.
- Joe Wicks - aka The Body Coach and author of the bestselling Lean in 15 series of books - is doing live P.E. With Joe sessions every weekday morning at 9am (BST) on his YouTube channel.
Take care, and we hope you find this useful.