Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
Our Student Book has been approved by AQA.
Support the transition from GCSE and through the new A-level specification with a single textbook that has clear progression through four defined stages of learning suitable for a range of abilities.
We have developed a completely new textbook designed specifically to meet the demands of the new 2016 specification. The Student Book covers both AS and A-level in one textbook to help students build on and develop their language skills as they progress throughout the course.
- Exposes students to authentic target language material with topical stimulus, and film and literature tasters for every work
- Supports the transition from GCSE with clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Builds grammar and translation skills with topic-related practice and a comprehensive grammar reference section
- Develops language skills with a variety of tasks, practice questions and research activities
- Gives students the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on essay-writing and the new individual research project
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resource, 2) downloaded separately, 3) as part of the Student eTextbook. The audio resources are not part of the AQA approval process.
Exam Board: AQALevel: AS/A-levelSubject: Design & TechnologyFirst Teaching: September 2017First Exam: June 2018Encourage your students to be creative,…
Help your students to develop the geographical skills and knowledge they need to succeed using this new Edition Student book, which includes new case …
Develop experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with topical biology examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end-of-topic qu…
Expand and challenge your knowledge and understanding of Physics with this updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2 that builds mathematical ski…
Exam board: AQALevel: A-levelSubject: SpanishFirst teaching: September 2016First exams: Summer 2018Maximise your students' potential and build the ski…
Exam Board: AQALevel: AS/A-levelSubject: PhilosophyFirst Teaching: September 2016First Exam: June 2017Enable students to critically engage with the ne…