Take a tour of the night sky with this breathtaking calendar featuring photographs from the archives of NASA, including radiant star fields, awe-inspiring lunar eclipses, and the otherworldly elegance of the aurora borealis. This remarkable calendar will spark wonder all year long.
* Each extraordinary full-color photograph from the legendary space agency is paired with engaging explanatory text.
* Makes a perfect gift for anyone with an interest in science, astronomy, and space.
* 12 x 12 inches; the perfect size for easy hanging on any wall or over your desk
* Full-color photography throughout
* Printed on FSC-certified paper
* Includes September-December 2020 at-a-glance.
AUTHOR: NASA (the National Aeronautics and Space Administration), established in 1958, is the United States agency of scientific research, technological development, and exploration in space. Its vision since its inception has been 'to reach for new heights and reveal the unknown so that what we do and learn will benefit all humankind.'
Nirmala Nataraj is a writer and editor with a background in science writing-particularly cosmology, ecology, and molecular biology-with a focus on photography, architecture, and the arts. She lives in Beacon, New York.