EXPANDED AND REVISED
The bestselling, practical guide to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the northern hemisphere. 6 pages per month January-December 2020. An easy introduction to astronomy and a useful reference for seasoned stargazers.
Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40 DegreesN and 60 DegreesN, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
* Advice on where to start looking
* Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
* NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020
* NEW Seasonal charts
* NEW Details of dark sky sites
* Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
This is a great guide to the night sky at a great price Astronomy Now
Storm Dunlop is an experienced Astronomy and meteorology author and translator. Books include Gem Weather (Collins, 2012), Meteorology Manual (Haynes, 2014), Practical Astronomy (Philip's, 2012) and is the lead author for the bestselling annual Guide to the Night Sky (Collins). Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society, the Royal Meteorological Society and a member of the International Astronomical Union.