This A4 road atlas with popular lie-flat spiral binding features clear, detailed road mapping, at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch (1:200,000) for Engla…
The ultimate 3.2 miles to 1 inch scale large format paperback road atlas of Britain and Northern Ireland for 2020, featuring Collins' popular and well established road mapping, and designed for exceptional clarity and ease of use.
The atlas includes a wide range of urban area maps at even larger scale and 64 detailed town centre street plans. The mapping shows speed limits at speed camera locations.
This fully updated road atlas covers the whole of Britain and Northern Ireland with each scale of mapping colour-coded for ease of use. The smallest scale maps are great for long distance route planning and the street plans help you locate your final destination.
* Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch of England, Wales, Southern Scotland and Northern Ireland. Northern Scotland is shown at 5 miles to 1 inch
* Route planning section including maps at a scale of 15.8 miles to 1 inch (1:1,000,000) for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator
* 22 urban area approach maps at 1 mile to 1 inch which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up areas
* 64 street maps focused on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets
* Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit
* Information about restricted motorway junctions
* Park & Ride locations shown, ideal when visiting towns and cities
* Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches
* Full postcodes for the top 1000 places of interest - ideal for use alongside satnav systems
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
The ultimate 3.2 miles to 1 inch scale A3 spiral bound road atlas of Britain and Northern Ireland for 2020, featuring Collins' popular and well-establ…
The Inter-City 125 was the brand name of British Rail's High Speed Train (HST) fleet, which was built from 1975 to 1982 and was introduced into servic…
____________________ From her first life-changing solo trip to Australia as a young graduate, Rosita Boland was enthralled by travel. In the last t…
London has some of the best cocktail bars in the world, from the luxurious and trendy to the quirky and classy. London's Best Cocktail Spots is the hi…