The most incredible destinations, the most gorgeous photography, the most insightful advice: this is the book every traveller needs.
From mythic mountain peaks to paradise private islands, the editors of The Sunday Times Travel Magazine have selected their 200 most amazing places on the planet - along with the inside-track info that will get you there too.
* Bazaruto, Mozambique - the secret islands more beautiful than the Maldives
* Empire State Building, New York - and why you need to stay up to see it at 2am
* Rio Carnival - don't just watch; you can samba your way in too!
* Taj Mahal, India - when to see the world wonder with just 49 other people
* Whitsunday Islands, Australia - which season you're guaranteed to see humpback whales
* and many more
Britain's best-selling holiday magazine featuring accessible but always authoritative travel information, features, competitions, offers, and photography. Winner of the travel magazine of the year in 2012 and 2013, Travel Press Awards.
Since its conception in 2009, the Off Track Planet brand has been inspiring the young, sexy masses to get off their butts and out into the world. Next…