Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Autumn 2018
Secure the top marks in 11 plus independent school entrance exams and pre-tests and a better chance at getting into their school of choice with this essential revision guide. Complete coverage of the ISEB 11 Plus Science syllabus and stretching extra content ensures that every topic is thoroughly revised ahead of the exams.
- This book covers everything required for the 11 Plus Science exam
- Prepares pupils for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Consolidates revision with all the key information in one place
- Features helpful insight in to the exams, with examples, practical tips and advice
- Tests understanding and technique with timed, levelled exam-style questions
Also available for 11 Plus Science preparation:
- 11 Plus Science Practice Papers ISBN 9781471849282
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk.
AUTHOR: Sue Hunter has very recently retired as full-time science teacher but she continues to be very involved in Science education. She is a member of the Common Entrance setting team, IAPS Subject Leader for Science and a governor of local primary schools. Sue has written extensively, including Galore Park's KS2 Science textbooks and 11+ Science Revision Guide.