Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Autumn 2018
Prepare for the most challenging of pre-tests and 11 plus independent school entrance exams with five levelled exam papers designed to test pupils' ability across all Science topics for a better chance at getting into their school of choice.
- Develops and perfects exam technique for all major pre-test and 11 plus independent school exams including ISEB
- Features levelled papers to help build skills for the top marks
- Teaches pupils to improve their response rates with timed papers
- Builds exam-room confidence by practising with a variety of exam paper styles
- Identifies weaker areas and improves results with detailed answers and commentary
- Prepares pupils for what they will face on exam day with a mock test
Also available for 11 Plus Science preparation:
- 11 Plus Science Revision Guide ISBN 9781471849237
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk
AUTHOR: "Jackie Barns-Graham has had a lifelong interest in Science and the teaching of Science. After studying Earth Sciences at Oxford, she became a Chartered Accountant with a large international firm. After a break to have a family she retrained as a teacher, and was positioned as Head of Science at St Andrew's School in Woking. She has run training courses for prep school teachers for both the IAPS and ISEB and she is currently team leader for the ISEB 11+ and L1 13+ Science setting teams."