Menopause isn't always an easy journey, but this accessible guide will help you to take your next steps with confidence. With wide-ranging and practical advice for every experience, including simple lifestyle and dietary changes you can make today, find out how to:
- Boost your mental outlook and feel more positive
- Find relief from hot flushes
- Learn the truth about HRT and make informed choices
- Reduce the health risks associated with menopause
- Discover how to beat middle-aged spread and look younger
Learn all this and prepare for your positive post-menopause future with this easy-to-use guide.
AUTHOR: Wendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter and the author of a wide range of books in the Vie list, ranging from IBS: A Self-Help Guide to Feeling Better to The New Parents' Survival Guide: The First Three Months.