Celery juice is the new wonder ingredient on everybody's lips - in Celery Juice: Everything You Need to Know, Hannah Ebelthite investigates this humble super vegetable, explains the nutritional facts and offers a gut-healthy, anti-inflammatory 10-day wellness plan to help boost your energy, beat the bloat and feel ready for anything.
Have you heard? Celery juice is rumoured to alleviate symptoms of chronic illnesses from digestive disorders, fatigue, eczema, diabetes and Lyme disease. Find out the facts and whether you might feel the benefits from this low-calorie, hydrating, vitamin-packed ingredient.
* The facts - what are the nutrients in celery, and what's the difference between eating the whole vegetable and the juice?
* The health benefits of celery juice - which are proven, and which are not?
* Who would benefit from including celery juice in their diet?
* What other ingredients particularly complement celery?
* The low-down on the best juicers
* 10-day wellness plan including recipes for green juices, cleansing soups, salads and healthy elixirs.
AUTHOR: Hannah Ebelthite
is a freelance health, fitness and wellbeing writer and co-author of the bestselling book The G Plan Diet. She is a member of the Guild of Health Writers. Hannah lives in Sussex with her fitness-journalist husband and their six-year-old twin boys.